Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Your Spring of Life

I am a woman of my convictions, a woman of lost in her passion.
I am nothing with out His love.
Forgiving, Self correcting, rebuilding.
I fail, I get up, I speak out, search out and reach for the living dead.
I am an extraordinary machine.
Not because of my will but His Will dictated to me
I, striving to be a bond slave rejoicing at my masters voice.
Knowing you may not like what I am saying and where I am going but you surly know where I stand.
Crying out in the midst of my darkness feeling His breath like the breeze of the autumn rain calling out to me, calming me.
Sure hate me if you need to but love me if you can.
I am nothing if I do not love.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Those are such powerful words! I love the "hate me if you will, love me if you can" line. You are amazing!