Thursday, October 23, 2008

I will use whom I chose

I will use whom I chose, as you feel their snares and stares

Glinting sneers,

rejoice, leap with gladness

Humbly subject your manner unto them

Not everyone see the blood I see which washes over you.

Your dirty rags hang about you like the stench of your past but with the testimony of your words my silent rebuke will come.

Trust in me my child and open your mouth. Bare witness of Me and I will bring Glory to myself

Close up thine mouth and be a barren wasteland


Gal 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

That is a very intense poem Ayesha. I love the way you write your words in the way you would speak them...I can hear your voice in my head as I read your works and that means you've done it right!