Thursday, October 23, 2008

A new Creation in Christ

I began to think about that A new creation in Christ and saw something- why is each of us a new creation? because together, unique meshed together with Christ a new creation emerges different than what sarah and Christ makes or Tiffany and Christ. Me and Christ together make the new creation. How simple. any way through that I heard the Lord speak to me...............................................


There will be a newness and a freshness of who I am. Of who you are, of who you are in me, of who I am with you, of who I am in you.

It is I that live in you now, The Christ.

You are not your own any longer, You have no rights, You are nothing. I am life, the only truth and I have chosen you to be my dwelling place. So rise up be ye conformed yet again.

Count your past knowledge of me as Loss as I bring you up to a new chamber.

Do not look back. Those past revelations were but stepping stones of what is to come but be not disheartened, count where I am taking you as Joy.

As you lived on the outskirts of kingdom and but touched the heavenly places for a moment, now you breath out as I breath you in and dwell here in the interior land that very few enter, increase the territory of my kingdom the inner and outer skirt’s.

Delight in my truth, touch the hem of my robe and smell the sweet savor of your praise to me. And you will know why I have chosen to love you. I am perfect and make no mistakes, when I first called you, I knew you who you were and counted you as blessing

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful insight about us as a new creation (Cynthia + Christ = New Creation). I am going to share that with the moms bible study I teach on Monday afternoons. God is faithful!

Allen Robert said...

I found your poetry after you joined the Digital March. I love it! Really good stuff. Stay true.