Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2009 Goal: Resolution, My liege

My liege anoint me, appoint me and use me as your hands and feet extended
To Love, Agape, all those I encounter; To stay in His Will, diligently seeking His Word and wisdom, boldly coming unto the throne and the threshing floor, Keeping my eye on the mark, Jesus is my standard, To be about my fathers business diligent in all my efforts remembering as an ambassador to Christ I am to do things unto the Lord and not unto man, trusting Him for the outcome. Building precept upon precept, line upon line being transformed by the renewing of my mind, and when I fail not taking the easy way out, giving up I will start again. I can because He did Hayah, ELYON, Logos, YHWH, Elohim,

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Hey Ayesha

I thought I woudl sneek in here to see what you have been up to...I love the way you incorporate so many images and names of God in this post! I love it that you express such energy for you life in Him!!! Pop over my way sometime