Thursday, August 7, 2008

Self... I will not let you Die

Who can say it
How easy is it really
so long self
Hello........ goodbye
Self I will not let you die
Hello, softly you caress our ego
tenderly, I whisper everything I need to hear,
Smiling I know you'll fight for me too, it is nice to know someone will fight for meNever letting go- who could resist that kind of love, tenderly your playing my soul
Hello so long I have to let go
Your just my lies feeding my emotions..... Now for real goodbyyyyyye
I found true Love that cannot tell a lie
Peace feverishly burning deep inside - pricking me - calling me - urging me to follow close behind -
Gently showing me Powers far beyond a calling
echoing in the distance
running by
I only know you by your love -
I want to run and shout shackles shed
never hiding
I am here
right behind smiling -
heart racing what could be this
Divine
I heard of you once before but you were Just their dreams - Delusions wondering in reality -
Hello,
but
I cannot say goodbye
tearing my life apart
me runs wild
feeling everything there is to feel - Knowing you are trying to keep something from me
tippy toeing past my shame
NO
I will not Go - You are mine and there is nothing to be ashamed of -
living every moment who could blame me, I am mine
Who can say so long self
Hello........ goodbye
I cannot let you die
bowing my head in the shadows of pain I realize this time,........., I am not my own, I have been bought with a price.

No comments: