Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kinetic Strings of Gods Heart

"You'll never understand" myself says.
"NO" my spirit calls out
You are His and a Saint to the Lord
He has given each of His own- the vision and wisdom according to their faith.
You can understand if you seek it.
For you are no Longer called servant but Friend
Then I should wait for confirmation as taught through His word.
"But Father"
"BUT?" No my child there is no But
"Father" there is yet another problem
I have no patience
my emotion, instant gratification, my rational flesh is so strong, there, here in this moment and time
I am not strong enough to overcome the thoughts of doubt!
I cannot
it is so overwhelming this waiting,
the unknown.
My security has always been my knowledge of knowing. Comprehending
"Why have you then blinded me my King?"

Yes Child ask
Always question.
Learn to love the breath I breathed into the nostrils of Adam.
Breaking you down, out of your comfort.

Drained, scared yet unafraid
I release,let go and relax like a marionette inert and genteelly manipulated by the Kinetic Strings of Gods Heart

No comments: