Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Love? Is it that He Knew

How hard it is ...life
To hear their tears all your pain,
Why must I endure their voices
Come hold my hand
Let me take it all from you
My strength is He that dwells in me and I can endure for you
My sorrow strikes my soul
All the wickedness of flesh revealed in a moment’s time
How hard it is....
Come hold my hand I can try, to stand in the gap
How much more sorrow must the Lord of Host feel
How is it that He can rejoice at His Children’s sorrow?
Is it that He Knows?
The beginning from the end and as He holds every tear in His hand, He thinks of your end the beginning with Him
And for that He sent the savior?
While we were yet sinners He died for a beginning without end
Not just you and I
Not just for the just
But for Manson and Bin Landen for Chester and Mother Theresa
How my finite mind struggles to comprehend
It is you I should lift up and interceded for
It is for all I should lay down my life and am beckoned to my knees.
Sometimes I cannot feel myself
Overwhelmed with the wickedness of man and how I long to love your soul as he loves mine.
How hard it is.....The Flesh
How kind He is..... The spirit
Can we hold hands and I bend to you just this once setting aside the flesh wipe away your tears with my hair and wash your weary feet
Come to me as the Servant King has come to me
I am sorry you are depraved and wickedness has overcome you
Such sadness I know that could have been me
Oh depraved and perverted, I am sorry that I have not be there for you and help you to over come
I am sorry to you mother and grandfather that I can not take your place at the judgment hour
But be thee grateful for I am but human a broken vessel
Yet He the King of Kings believes in you and calls for you to come just as you are. Standing in the Gap for those who answer the call
Interceding and covering you at judgment hour.
But for now
I hear your tears near and far I bow my head and lay myself at your feet
Much Love

No comments: