Thursday, August 7, 2008

What makes you think that I am like you

What makes you think that I am like you
because my face looks like yours
Because I have breath that i breath
well I am not like you
I do not see the world through eyes like yours
I will not see with out God
I will not let my judgments be made by what I alone see
I cannot let my values be shaped by this circle of life
I will not let The failures of men keep me from seeking His face
When I fail miserably I force my hands and will praise Him with all I have.
When I make a fool of myself I will fall on my face and bare witness to His faithfulness
We are confined to a finite time domain while housed with in these prisons but out side of our selves our spirits will fill the heavenlies and transverse the infinite dimensions of existence so when you say oh she is just like .........
Stop, stop yourself short & think, For I am unlike the countless you see before your eyes, I am the same as you, I am nobody but Christ Lives in me, I had nothing, I am nothing, I am a survivor, an over-comer, an extraordinary machine oiled , fueled, run and directed by God and striving to fulfill my desire to be the Bond servant of God.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I love the line "I will not see with out God". I will mull that one over for awhile Ayesha. Your blog shows you as a woman of passion. I am glad that your energy and talents are channeled for Him. What a blessing you must be to those around you!