Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It?

Is it?
a child that is?

What does His word really say anyway? A man made book written to suppress and control the masses?
Flesh,He gave me that desire anyway
Passion that rages in my loins why should it not be fed?
God’s word says He made me and it was good and that He would deprive me of no good thing?

A child!……for me? Out of sin? Love? God gives and takes away? The only one who can give life?Alone, sadness, this is not how it is supposed to be
A child
Is it?
It doesn’t matter anyway
I can’t…..
Hope
what is thatHope…. it is goneI can only hope for forgiveness nowI am nothing nowLook what I have doneNext time I will do betterNext time I will resist the temptationsNext time I will know betterBut for nowThis timeI mustThere is no choiceI have toDon’t look at me and judge me that wayWhat do I have to offer this child, Is it?
What will my life become?
If I wait then……
Next time I will have more money
Next time I will have more education
Next time I will be in loveNext time I can give him a father
Hope…..
this is hopeless
I can’tI
have no choice
They will all look at me
They will fall , turn from God while I have just stumbled
They will point me out a Hypocrite
But if I wait
Next timeThey will praise me
Next timeI will be married
Next timeI will have morality on my sideNext time

A child ……
for me
WhyOut of sin
For what Lord
Can I talk you to you still, now that I have been over come?
Can you hear me
Will you understand

WHAT A PILL – all alone just me and the pill no one will know no surgery no fuss no muss and yeah what is it anyway?
Is it? I agree When does life begin anyway?
It doesn’t matter
My life would be hopeless
I have no choice here
I have to
They would look at me
Talk about me
Always see my sin before them
my bastard child forever my shame
Making me lower
Taking me lower
I can’t

If I end it, it is easy
No one has to know
Hopelessness begets hopelessness begets murder, death and Sin

Sin oh Sin its wages is death that could be to a life, self-esteem, relationships, finances, communication with God, morality, self, concious, love, hope, freedom

Let me close my eyes a while
Let me blot out the light
Let me lay a while
Hopeless

Is it?

No comments: