Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Seek ,Praise, Find,

Seeking after Righteousness

How can one doubt something they are praising?? And with out faith it is impossible to please Him and yet God in His mercy and grace has called us to Praise Him and praise Him always through all things. Amazing Do you see it?? Meditate on that?

Burn my lips and unrighteousness asunder

Give your ear to hear the Lords mighty whispersOh, give thanks to the God of heaven! That made all things and will be when all things fade away. For the LORD has spoken this word. The land shall be entirely emptied and utterly plundered, Then the moon will be disgraced And the sun ashamed; For the LORD of hosts will reign forever, trust not in the things you see in the world for all the earth is in His hands the One who remains FOREVER.

His perfect ness, His righteousness and goodness which endures forever. Your Word says your Mercy endures forever, Love is faithful it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, can you imagine God trusts you that you would love Him and come to Him, love always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. God cannot fail you, God is love and God loves you. Do you see it Jesus stands there in the gap covering us with His blood that we are seen pure with no fault before God for our iniquity that is the sin which nailed Jesus to the cross? Iniquity! And yet Faith, Mercy, Grace and Love, these are the things God offers to us and if we would accept them and open our doors and heart to Him that He would give us eternal life in His presence In the presence of continual Love. This is the thing we reject and have to think so hard on accepting – This is the disease the world hates and tries to keep suppressed. He has called you into the light plucked you from the darkness and chosen to reveal Himself to you. Why? Have you ever meditated on that? Why? Why me, why you? Why were we chosen?Praising you God – Lifting my hands Open the heavens and the skies Blessed be your name Oh Lord.In your Mercy you do not give me what I deserve – Death In your Grace you give me what I do not deserve – LovePlucked from death, I cannot fall from your hands, you cannot lie, Your Word is life, Your word is truth. You give and take away according to your riches and Glory, your mercy and grace.Glory to the King the one and only true and living God – You are The Great I AM my every need met, Worthy Lamb, Holy comforterYou are not far away only from my heart to my knees face to the ground All the time I have wasted not praising your precious name, praying continuously, Heart lifted High for every sadness and pain. Did not You come down from heaven and say?

Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
“Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Love the action manifested to the face of man is the Son of Man, God come down from HighBlessed be the name of The Lord.

Oh Praise you, Bless your Holy name.
Holy Holy Holy are you Oh, give thanks to the God of heaven! Blessed am I I
shall lift up my voice and sing For the majesty of the LORD cries out all around me from the earth, sea and sky, every creeping thing to the dawning of the light. Glorify the Lord The God of Israel I bow down before you praising your Holy name. From the ends of the earth hear my praises, hear my cry, hear my continuous song Blessed am I

No comments: