Monday, November 12, 2007

Barely breathing

Breathing in
Breathing in
Breathing in

uhwhoooo Breathing out
I am barely breathing
I am broken inside
such fear
Tears
The Pain is not subsiding

I thought I knew
I thought I understood
Who am I

Is it sad - I have tasted that the Lord is gracious and struggle with His favor
He is always the same, I am ever changing
He is forever loving , I am arrogantly trusting

choice.... - to what

Conform to His image
correct my flesh

His hand outstretched and waiting

Choice
Desire - but what
the pure milk of the word
Lies of the flesh - soft lust

lay aside and rid yourself of all malice, all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking
Every Thought into submission, let not a drop of iniquity pass your lips

the pain it burns

Choice
Rejected by man

I am precious, called out of darkness Chosen by God
Behold I cannot be put to shame
All Glory to God

Choice
ease
Temporal acceptance
Bumbling fool, Stumbling
I can build on this cornerstone disobedient with pleasure - The willing flesh


Struggling waring against my flesh - Honor among Gentiles - Death to my soul
anointed in Marvelous light - blissful in purposeful darkness

Choice
Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.
Honor self - Love lust - Fear nothing - Praise iniquity

Death or Glory
Choice

No comments: